Staff Selection Commission has recently organized a competitive examination at Higher Secondary level for the recruitment of various posts of Data Entry Operator (DEO), Lower Division Clerk (LDC) / Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA) and Postal Assistant (PA) / Sorting Assistant (SA) ,
So the interested candidates can fill the online application by visiting the official website of SSC. The detailed information regarding this is given below.
2. Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100).
3. Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100) and Level-5(Rs.29,200-92,300).
4. Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’: Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100).
> Exam Fee Details :-
SC/ST/PWD/All Catagory Women
Correction Fee 1st Time
Correction Fee 2nd Time
> Age Limit (As on 01-01-2022):-
1. Age limit for the posts is 18-27 years as on 01-01-2022 i.e. Candidates born not before 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2004 are eligible to apply.
2. Permissible relaxation in upper age limit for different categories are as per rule
> Essential Education Qualification :-
1. For LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG): Candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
2. For Data Entry Operator (DEO Grade ‘A’) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
> Requirements for Online Application :-
> Selection will be based on :-
Computer based Exam ( Tier I & Tier II )
> Note :- Before applying online, the candidate must read the official notification and apply only after that, our website will not be responsible for any kind of error.